Trinity is small AND mighty. With the small class sizes at Trinity, you’ll get the attention required to be known, the chance to be a leader, and the opportunity to explore your passions. You’ll also get rigorous academics from expert professors who care about you and your future. And classes taught from a Christian perspective will set you up with tools for lifelong learning, community-focused decision making, and a strong sense of calling and vocation.
- Students will remember and understand basic biblical, historical, and dogmatic content, with particular attention given to Reformed worldview.
- Students will be able to perform biblical interpretation utilizing a wide range of exegetical and hermeneutical methodologies, with particular emphasis given to the redemptive-historical approach.
- Students will be able to critically read and evaluate historical and theological texts.
- Students will be able to connect their approach to contemporary theological conversations with their biblical, ecclesial and theological commitments.
- Students will cultivate habits of prayer, worship, and service informed by the classic Christian tradition.