- United States of America
View Other Details
What’s not included: Flights to and from Hawaii (Hilo airport), required sleeping bag and tent (tents can be rented for an additional fee), some meals, incidentals, health insurance (required), and travel insurance (recommended, not required).
Spend two weeks hiking, camping, snorkeling, and exploring volcanoes on the Island of Hawai'i, also known as the “endangered species capital of the world.” Adventure alongside Wildlife Conservation Biologist, Brooke Friswold and immerse yourself in the Hawaiian landscape from Mauka to Makai (mountain to ocean) and the various environmental issues and geomorphology that accompany them. The sites may include wildlife such as dolphins, sea turtles, monk seals, and birds!
Covid-19 Vaccine is required to participate in this program
- Visit Volcanoes National Park
- Focus on Wildlife Conservation techniques and mitigation strategies
- Hike and Camp Hawaii's backcountry
- Snorkeling, stargazing, bird watching, beach days!
- 2 week Hawaii exploration