Multiple Locations +4
  • United Arab Emirates
    • Dubai
  • Online
Term
Business Entrepreneurship Finance Graduate Studies International Business Marketing

Program Details

Direct Enrollment
Masters

Pricing

We recognize that your MBA is an important investment and will work closely with you during the application process to find the best options to fund your program. With an intensive program, you’ll start reaping the benefits of your degree quickly, resulting in an early return on your investment.

Visit our website to get a full overview of annual costs and learn more about the scholarships and awards that we offer.
Oct 12, 2022
Oct 31, 2022
0 travelers are looking at this program

Hult’s MBA programs have been designed to develop the skills most in-demand with employers worldwide—so you’ll graduate with the practical skills, applicable knowledge, and effective mindsets to transform your life and career.

Ready to immerse yourself in the global campus experience? Or prefer to get ahead from home? Seeking a full-time degree or looking for a part-time option? We have a range of MBA programs that follow the same dynamic structure and content, with flexible study options:

- Global One-Year MBA: full-time, one year, 100% on campus
- Executive MBA: part-time, two years, 100% on campus
- Global Online MBA: part-time, two years, a mix of live online sessions and self-paced online courses, optional on-campus courses

You'll complete real-world business challenges as part of a diverse student body made up of 150 nationalities.

Program Highlights

• Learn by doing with real-world business challenges
  • Develop the skills that matter to employers
  • Study in six campuses around the world or online
  • Work with career advisors specialized in international jobs
  • One free elective a year, on us

• 5 rating 100%
  • 4 rating 0%
  • 3 rating 0%
  • 2 rating 0%
  • 1 rating 0%
Kamil

MBA in England NTU

Great time!
MBA is an exciting time a lot to learn and a lot to do, comparing with studing in Poland, England is much more practical, you meet a lot of business people with practice.
I had only few problems with travelling.
I think it is very important to stay safe while traveling, during my last travel in Europe I had a problem with my date while using Wi-Fi a lot of my data from my Phone and Laptop where stolen. I think you should use VPN while traveling. Some VPN are free and worth using! https://howtogetavpn.com

Pros
  • A lot of practical knowledge!
  • You meet professionals.
  • You get a lot of global quality contacts.
Cons
  • Take care about yourself, a lot of migrants.