- São Paulo
View Other Details
- Passionate about our mission and interested in improving the quality of English classes in underprivileged areas in Brazil
- Fluent in English (Speaking, Writing, Listening, Reading)
- Be a foreigner (not Brazilian)
- University/College degree (BA, BS,AA, etc.) in any major
- Availability to be in Brazil between January to July and/or July to December
No, it's an internship in the Social area. You will receive a stipend monthly to cover your basic expenses in Brazil.
- Where will I live?
4YOU2 offers the possibility of living with a Brazilian Host Family near the location where you will be working.
- But I'm not a teacher...
Fellows will receive a week of training about teaching skills and techniques. Certificate of participation and training provided at the end of the program.
Are you ready to join our team and change education in Brazil?
What is 4YOU2 Teach?
4YOU2 Teach is a fellow program for foreign English speakers to share their English knowledge and cultural background with students in underprivileged areas in São Paulo. Over the past 4 years, 4YOU2 has brought over 200 teachers and taught about 6000 students. Being a social business and a certified B Corporation, 4YOU2 charges a very small fee (around $20 per month) from the students and currently offers the lowest price in the Brazilian market when compared to other local language schools.
At 4YOU2, the cultural exchange between the students and the teachers is as important as the development of the language, that’s why all of our teachers are foreigners. We believe that with the combination of high quality English classes and a rich cultural environment, we'll help to create a brighter future for our students and for Brazil.
- Participation is free of any kinds of fees and participants receive a monthly stipend to cover basic expenses in Brazil
- International and transformative internship experience in a supportive and fun environment
- Teachers will be living with Brazilian Host Families in the areas where they will teach