Interested in getting paid to travel the world in 2021? By earning your accredited TEFL certification with International TEFL Academy (ITA), you can teach English online, in Brazil and in 80+ countries worldwide.
The largest country in South America, Brazil has recently emerged as an international economic powerhouse, creating unprecedented demand for certified English language teachers.
A 4-year university degree is not required to teach English in Brazil, but an accredited TEFL certification is typically required. English teaching jobs are concentrated in the larger cities such as Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Recife, Salvador, and Brasilia.
Armed with your ITA TEFL certification & ITA's lifetime job search assistance, you'll be able to finding professional teaching jobs all over Brazil. We've helped more than 30,000 people get TEFL certified & experience the world. Join the movement, make a difference, and earn some money along the way!
Why is International TEFL Academy the Right Choice?
- One-on-One Pre-Enrollment Guidance: What TEFL class is best for teaching English in Brazil? Is Brazil the right country choice for me? How much money do I need to bring with me to Brazil & what kind of visa do I need? Your personal ITA Advisor will help you navigate these questions about TEFL certification & teaching English abroad in Brazil, including detailed information about English teaching jobs in popular cities like Rio de Janeiro, Brasilia, and São Paulo.
- Professional TEFL Certification Courses: We offer accredited TEFL certification courses online (11 weeks online) and in-person (4 weeks) in 25 locations worldwide. Each TEFL class option would qualify you to teach English in Brazil. Every ITA TEFL class exceeds international professional standards for instructor qualifications, accredited curriculum, and student teaching hours.
- We Have Been in YOUR shoes: Everyone on the ITA staff has extensive international experience. Travel is in our blood. It’s our passion to help people realize how realistic this dream of living & working abroad can be. We all appreciate the challenges & rewards of living, traveling, and working abroad.
- One-on-One Job Search Guidance for Teaching English in Brazil: How do I actually find a teaching job in Rio de Janeiro or Brasilia? Once enrolled in any ITA TEFL class, you’ll work with our team of expert Student Affairs advisors to help you prepare for your job search in Brazil. Enjoy access to the most comprehensive job resources & guidance on the planet to help you navigate international job markets across Brazil, Latin America, and in 80 countries worldwide.
- Access to ITA Worldwide Alumni Network: Don’t know anyone in Brazil? No problem! Brazil has a tight-knit group of ITA alumni and you’ll be able to connect with some fellow teachers before you head abroad. As an ITA alumni you have exclusive opportunities to network, connect, and correspond with our 20,000 ITA alumni teaching English across the globe. This is a great way to meet friends before you leave for Latin America & get all of your questions answered by current ITA alumni on the ground abroad in Brazil!
How Do I Get Started?
Contact International TEFL Academy for your starter brochure or call us directly at 773-634-9900 & start working with your personal Admission Advisors. Your advisor will work with you one-on-one to answer your all of your questions, go over your options & set up your game plan to see the world. Your advisor will be happy to speak with you as many times as you need to go over job markets, hiring requirements, TEFL course options & much more.
Your journey begins now so let’s get in touch & let’s get started!