7 Cheap Volunteer Programs in Cambodia with GapXperience

volunteer in cambodia
volunteer in cambodia

We have 7 very affordable volunteer programs available in Cambodia including teaching English in the Greenway School, construction, medical, temple conservation and sports coaching.

We also have the culture week which is a great option to start your program in Cambodia.

You can combine different projects easily with us without any extra costs!

Join us in Cambodia from only £355, US$495, AU$645 or €395 without any extra costs such as registration or admin costs!

Check out our website for more details.

Luca

DEEP EXPERIENCE

My time at the Greenway school has been truly amazing, it was quite hard to leave from there because there's such a beautiful environment. The relationships with the other volunteers and with the children have made it a deep experience, and the quiet Cambodian lifestyle surrounded by smiling people has made me feeling really good. I really hope i can get there again in the future. Thank you so much for everything.

Paweł

Amazing experience !

This program was absolutely amazing. This was the best thing in my life so far! I met so many amazing people, learn a lot from them what is really important. Teaching program was perfect! I love kids from the school, they are adorable. Also, school's principal was really nice. He was always helpful and kind to all of us, we could have asked him for help with all difficulties. Thank you for helping me with participating in this program!

About GapXperience

GapXperience is a gap year & volunteer company with over 15 years of experience and with over over 200 programs worldwide. We offer volunteer, gap year, cultural and adventure experiences to students, gap year travellers, career break explorers and...