View Other Details
- Minimum Canadian Bachelor of Education with valid Teaching Certificate (or equivalent).
- Police Clearance Certificate.
- Must speak English fluently.
- Candidates with international experience preferred.
- 5 days of paid sick leave / year.
- Public holidays paid (up to 23) + 2 weeks semester breaks paid.
- Breakfast & lunch provided at school.
- Round trip ticket to Cambodia, once per year.
- First week of accommodation.
- Assistance in finding accommodation.
Learning Jungle School is currently looking for passionate and enthusiastic ESL teachers to join their team this year and take a bite at Cambodia's rich and diverse culture!
Learning Jungle School follows the Canadian Elementary school curriculum (Ontario) and has placed itself as one of the country's top English schools for young learners. And right now, it's offering a competitive salary and benefits, and a friendly work atmosphere, to dedicated and responsible individuals who love working with children and possess a passion for learning.