- Siem Reap
View Other Details
- No Bachelor's degree required.
Welcome meal on the first evening, floating village market excursion, temple visits, Khmer cooking class, cycle tour and the all important cultural awareness sessions!
Are you seeking meaningful travel? Cambodia offers incredible authenticity and unparalleled experiences. You can delve into the ancient world of temples, the tropical paradise on the coastline or the bustling, arty capital. Cambodia is one of the only countries in Asia where you can legally teach without a Bachelor’s Degree.
TravelBud's program ensures you're professionally prepared for the classroom and includes an in-country TESOL/TEFL course, in-class real life training, practical teaching and cultural activities with your fellow teacher travelers.
English Teachers in Cambodia earn salaries ranging between $800 – $2000 USD per month and live comfortably because of the low cost of living.
We take pride in offering the most dedicated support in helping you prepare for this life-changing adventure as well 24/7 in-country support throughout your teaching placement, which we've carefully crafted based on our personal experiences of teaching abroad ourselves.
- Excellent pre-departure support to prepare you for the experience of a lifetime.
- Top quality internationally accredited 140-hour in-class TESOL course completed in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- 24/7 in-country support for anything you might need while abroad.
- Earn generous salaries of $800 – $2000 USD per month and live comfortably because of the low cost of living.
- 21 days paid leave per year, teachers have the opportunity to balance their work lifestyle and have enough time (and money) to enjoy the opportunities to travel and relax in a cultural paradise.
View the latest teaching job postings by TravelBud.