ESL Suite Education Consulting: Get TESOL Certified in Tianjin, China

ESL Suite Education Consulting: Get TESOL Certified in Tianjin, China

A TESOL qualification is your ticket to becoming a certified overseas English instructor. Our experiential in-class training will not only prepare you for the ESL classroom, but will also get you ready for the challenges (and adventures) you'll encounter while living overseas.

Whether you're just starting out as an ESL teacher or have accumulated a great deal of experience in the field, our course is an ideal next step - our Foundation Course is suited for learners of every level.

The 120-hour In-Class Certification is divided into two sections:
(1) 60+ hours of classroom training which includes teaching practicum at school in Tianjin.
(2) A 60-hour Specialization course, which will be completed online.

The course is delivered in Tianjin, which is the largest coastal city in North China. Just a stone's throw from Beijing, the capital can be reached in 30-minutes by high-speed rail. Our team offers pre-arrival support for applicants, and lifetime job support for alumni.

Asia » China » Tianjin

Greg
Henan, Xuchang China
Henderson State University

TESOL in Tiajin with ESL Suite

I took the TESOL training as a professional development class to improve my skills in teaching Oral English. The class was very well organized and seemed to be fun rather than work.
While my class was small , I felt like Christopher structured it to each participant. We learned and had fun with the material.I would definitely recommend this class to other people who want to teach overseas. While I have been in China for 3 years already , I wish that I had found ESL Suite earlier in my career here.

I am looking forward to a few more years in China and will be using ESL Suite in my future hunting for positions.

The classes could have been slightly larger, but as a whole they were very good. I would not change a thing.

Wei
China

Good class; excellent job placement after the course

Class was fun, eclectic, a lot of material crammed into 5 days, but overall really good. A lot of group and activity based work in the class, so really interactive. Teaching practice after the course was useful.

The staff was VERY helpful in getting me a teaching job after I finished, so it was well worth the effort and time! I'd definitely recommend a friend to take this class.

I love the class sooooo much

The wifi in the hotel wasn't the best, and breakfast was also not great. Ate at KFC for breakfast everyday!

Joshua
Tianjin China
Kent State University

A great experience earning my TESOL certificate

First and foremost, it was a great experience that really prepared me for my time in the classroom. I enjoyed the learning environment and I thought the material was great. The course also really helped me learn to adapt to a new culture and prepared me for life in China. Chinese values and culture are vastly different from my own and the course helped prepare me for everything that was in store throughout my year teaching in China. Chris was very well prepared and is very knowledgeable. Over all I would highly recommend getting your TESOL through ESL Suite, the people are awesome, and very honest.

Possibly a larger class size

Chris
Tianjin, China
Central Michigan University

Fun class - I learned a lot!

I choose this course because it seemed like the best way for me to get a TEFL/TESOL certification and start working in China straight away afterwards.

The class was only five days, but very informative, and definitely got me ready for the teaching practicum.

I worked for 3 days in a government school in Tianjin (1 observation, 2 teaching) and got some great classroom experience right after the course was over. Total about 9 days of training and teaching practice. It was cool doing the class in person, and I made some great friends too!

Overall, a solid course, and a good value for the money. I'm working in Tianjin now and loving it!

Coursebook was in PDF. I wish it was in print (print copy was 300 RMB).

We understand that sometimes searching for a teaching job in China can be stressful. With so many schools and recruitment agencies out there, it can be difficult to "cut through the noise" and find someone you can trust.

ESL Suite is American owned, China based,