View Other Details
*Average local salary in Colombia is around 640.000 COP and so you can live comfortably on this stipend.
- Full orientation including accommodation and meals
- Domestic flight from Bogota to placement location
- Shared accommodation during first month of placement (after this participants will need to arrange their own accommodation)
- Assistance finding housing from local coordinators
- Teach at local middle, high schools and universities
- Visa provided by program
This is an incredible government-sponsored program - an initiative to help Colombia become bilingual by 2020!
Almost 50% of participants on this program choose to extend their stay! Apply now for a July 2016 or Jan 2017 start. No teaching experience needed.
5, 6 and 11 month contracts available throughout beautiful Colombia. You will receive a full 2 week orientation and will teach alongside experienced Colombian co-teachers.
This is a priceless experience to be emerged in the Colombian culture and experience sparkling South America at it's finest!