This is a tremendous opportunity to spend 9 months serving in Ecuador with travel costs and living stipend covered! To take advantage of it, you'll have to be ready to get your affairs in order and depart quite soon, by the end of November at the latest.
The requirements are as follows:
- Be a native English speaker or hold a certificate with a minimum B2 fluency level in English
- Have a Bachelor's degree or a certificate in English teaching
- Be responsible, motivated, and excited about cultural exchange
- Have no restrictions on entering Ecuador
- Pass a background check
- You do not need to speak Spanish to participate - it's a great chance to learn more!