Interested in getting paid to travel the world? By earning your accredited TEFL certification with International TEFL Academy, you can teach English in Ecuador & 80+ countries worldwide.
The English teaching job market in Ecuador for TEFL Certified teachers is strong and continuing to grow. A solid hourly wage combined with a very low cost of living allows those teaching English in Ecuador to live comfortably.
Teaching English in Ecuador is a fantastic way to gain international work experience and learn Spanish. Teachers don't need a BA to teach in Ecuador, but a TEFL certification is necessary. Major cities for English teaching jobs are Cuenca, Quito & Guayaquil.
Armed with your International TEFL Academy TEFL certification & ITA's lifetime job search assistance, you'll be able to finding professional teaching jobs all over Ecuador. We've helped more than 20,000 people get TEFL certified & see the world. Join the movement, make a difference, and earn money along the way!
Why is International TEFL Academy the Right Choice?
- One-on-One Pre-Enrollment Guidance: What TEFL class is best for teaching English in Ecuador? Is Ecuador the right country choice for me? How much money do I need to bring with me to Ecuador & what kind of visa do I need? Your personal ITA Advisor will help you navigate these questions about TEFL certification & teaching English abroad in Ecuador, including detailed information about English teaching jobs in popular cities like Cuenca or Quito?
- Professional TEFL Certification Courses: We offer accredited TEFL certification courses online (11 weeks online) and in-person (4 weeks) in 25 locations worldwide, and of these would qualify you to teach English in Ecuador. Every ITA TEFL class exceeds international professional standards for instructor qualifications, accredited curriculum, and student teaching hours.
- We Have Been in YOUR shoes: Everyone on the ITA staff has extensive international experience. Travel is in our blood. It’s our passion to help people realize how realistic this dream of living & working abroad can be. We all appreciate the challenges & rewards of living, traveling, and working abroad.
- One-on-One Job Search Guidance for Teaching English in Ecuador: How do I actually find a teaching job in Cuenca or Quito? Once enrolled in any ITA TEFL class, you’ll work with our team of expert Student Affairs advisors to help you prepare for your job search in Ecuador. Enjoy access to the most comprehensive job resources & guidance on the planet to help you navigate international job markets across Ecuador, Latin America, and in 80 countries worldwide.
- Access to ITA Worldwide Alumni Network: Don’t know anyone in Ecuador? No problem! Ecuador has a tight-knit group of ITA alumni and you’ll be able to connect with some fellow teachers before you head abroad. As an ITA alumni you have exclusive opportunities to network, connect, and correspond with our 20,000 ITA alumni teaching English across the globe. This is a great way to meet friends before you leave for Latin America & get all of your questions answered by current ITA alumni on the ground abroad in Ecuador!
How Do I Get Started?
Contact International TEFL Academy for your starter brochure or call us directly at 773-634-9900 & start working with your personal Admission Advisors. Your advisor will work with you one-on-one to answer your all of your questions, go over your options & set up your game plan to see the world. Your advisor will be happy to speak with you as many times as you need to go over job markets, hiring requirements, TEFL course options & much more.
Your journey begins now so let’s get in touch & let’s get started!