Work in France this fall! We are currently hiring for positions at our overnight camps!
- Housing and food provided
- Lead fun recreational activities in English (sports, field games, arts and crafts, etc)
- Ensure the safety and well-being of the campers under your care
- Teach up to 2 hours of English classes, daily. Working at American Village Camps is a good first ESL job, it is a childcare position that also gives you experience - putting into place the techniques you learned in CELTA, TEFL or TESL training.
The full job description is available on our recruitment website.
*COVID applicant location requirement*:
Due to the coronavirus pandemic’s impact on worldwide travel, we are hiring candidates in France. Candidates applying outside of France, must supply additional information. Read more on our website.
- Earn money in France without speaking the language.
- Make fun memories with international counselors.
- Have a positive influence on the life of a child.
- Gain teaching and lesson planning experience
- Join a team that promotes positivity and creativity!