Work in France this fall! We are currently hiring for one remaining position at our Paris Day camp!
- No housing provided. Monday to Friday, except bank holidays. One paid Saturday prep day at the beginning of the contract.
- Working day begins at 7:30AM or 8:30AM (rotation) and ends
- Lead fun recreational activities in English (sports, field games, arts and crafts, etc)
- Ensure the safety and well-being of the campers under your care
- Teach up to 2 hours of English classes, daily. Working at American Village Camps is a good first ESL job, it is a childcare position that also gives you experience - putting into place the techniques you learned in CELTA, TEFL or TESL training.
The full job description is available on our recruitment website.
- Earn money in France without speaking the language.
- Make fun memories with international counselors.
- Have a positive influence on the life of a child.
- Gain teaching and lesson planning experience
- Join a team that promotes positivity and creativity!