View Other Details
- 4-week In-Person TEFL Course in Toulouse, France - $2,000
- 11-week Online TEF Course - $1,449
Interested in getting paid to travel the world in 2021? By earning your accredited TEFL certification with International TEFL Academy (ITA), you can teach English in France & 80+ countries worldwide.
France represents a sizable job market, but it's important to note, the vast majority of non-EU citizens, will need to either teach English on a Student Visa, teach through the TAPIF Program, or Canadian citizens have the possibility to apply for a Working Holiday Visa.
A 4-year university degree is typically required to teach English in France, and TEFL certification is absolutely necessary. Major cities for teaching English in France include Paris, Lyon, Toulouse, Le Havre, Marseille, and Bordeaux.
ITA offers TEFL a class in France (Toulouse), Online, and in 25 locations worldwide. We’ve helped more than 30,000 people get TEFL certified & experience the world. Join the movement, make a difference, and earn some money along the way!
Why is International TEFL Academy the Right Choice?
- One-on-One Pre-Enrollment Guidance: What TEFL class is best for teaching English in France? Is France the right country choice for me? How much money do I need to bring with me to France & what kind of visa do I need? Your personal ITA Advisor will help you navigate these questions about TEFL certification & teaching English abroad in France, including detailed information about English teaching jobs in popular cities like Paris and Toulouse.
- Professional TEFL Certification Courses: We offer accredited TEFL certification courses online (11 weeks online) and in-person (4 weeks) in 25 locations worldwide, including in Toulouse, France. Both TEFL class options will qualify you to teach in France. Every ITA TEFL class exceeds international professional standards for instructor qualifications, accredited curriculum, and student teaching hours.
- We Have Been in YOUR shoes: Everyone on the ITA staff has extensive international experience. Travel is in our blood. It’s our passion to help people realize how realistic this dream of living & working abroad can be. We all appreciate the challenges & rewards of living, traveling, and working abroad.
- One-on-One Job Search Guidance for Teaching English in France: How do I actually find a teaching job in France? Once enrolled in any ITA TEFL class, you’ll work with our team of expert Student Affairs advisors to help you prepare for your job search in France. Enjoy access to the most comprehensive job resources & guidance on the planet to help you navigate international job markets across France, Europe and in 80 countries worldwide.
- Access to ITA Worldwide Alumni Network: Don’t know anyone in France? No problem! France is a popular countries for ITA graduates teaching English abroad. As an ITA alumni you have exclusive opportunities to network, connect, and correspond with our 20,000 ITA alumni teaching English across the globe. This is a great way to meet friends before you get to France & get all of your questions answered by current ITA alumni on the ground abroad in Europe!
How Do I Get Started?
Contact International TEFL Academy for your starter brochure or call us directly at 773-634-9900 & start working with your personal Admission Advisors. Your advisor will work with you one-on-one to answer your all of your questions, go over your options & set up your game plan to see the world. Your advisor will be happy to speak with you as many times as you need to go over job markets, hiring requirements, TEFL course options & much more.
Your journey begins now so let’s get in touch & let’s get started!