The International School of Morocco (ISM) offers a challenging curriculum, where students develop creativity and self-expression within a caring, academic environment. With a curriculum based in the UK system, we offer a well-rounded education, with strong language programs for English language learners, as well as native speakers.
To teach at ISM, we require the following qualifications:
- Current teaching certification
- Minimum 4 years of full-time teaching experience
- Native English speaker (if teaching language)
- International teaching experience
- Master's degree or higher