Sweden is becoming a popular destination for EFL teaching. However, it is a very competitive location because the Swedes tend to speak English well. As a result, there are very few TEFL jobs advertised on the net. Demand is met by local teachers and so you will need to live there to take advantage of any openings - and be creative, too, as you will likely be working freelance.
To live and work in Sweden, you will need the legal right to work there. Once there you could:
* Teach English online - then the world is your market. Recommended TESOL for online: Global English 120 hour Premier
* Teach English for business people primarily - add 30 hour Global English business English course to your core TESOL
* Teach at a 'folkuniversity' although this is competitive: Global English TESOL Premier Plus course is recommended
Contact Global English TESOL for TESOL courses and online English teaching jobs to help make your Swedish teaching ambitions a reality.
- 150 hour TESOL for Europe recommended
- Add on a 30 hour Online Teaching English course for Sweden
- Course certificate included
New Short, live Zoom 'Spotliight' courses
* English for beginners
* Zoom skills for English teaching
* Engagement tasks
* Teaching mixed abilities