The CELTA course is the original “TEFL” course and provides initial training leading to the Cambridge English CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages).
Part Time : 10 weeks
(Every Saturday 9:30am to 5:30pm, Monday and Wednesdays 6pm-9pm/Days Off Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday)
Full Time : 4 weeks
(Sunday to Thursdays 9:30am to 5:30pm/Days Off Friday and Saturday)
After the CELTA course we usually offer employment opportunities to trainees with high pass
Reach Out Academy Cairo is an Authorised Exam Center by Cambridge Assessment English to offer the Cambridge CELTA in Egypt.
CELTA admission procedure consists of two stages:
1) filling the application form and answering the Application Task
2) attending the CELTA interview with the tutor (face to face or via skype).
For any further inquiries do not hesitate to contact us directly at
- Why CELTA with Reach Out? Since 2008 Reach Out Academy Cairo has been teaching thousands of nonnative speakers English.
- Doing a CELTA course with us means that you will receive training in modern teaching methods AND you get the chance to put these into practice by teaching local Egyptian students in our school.
- Our intensive courses run for 4 weeks, and you gain 6 hours of real teaching practice which you are observed on and get detailed feedback on from your tutors to help you further develop
- So it is a highly practical course; you learn by doing, not learn by study alone. The methodology sessions are also very practical.
- We have a very friendly and experienced team of tutors to help ensure that your CELTA experience doesn’t disappoint you!