CELTA at British Council Singapore can be taken as a full-time intensive course (five days a week for four weeks), or a part-time course (two days a week for ten weeks). The total course length is 125 hours.
On the CELTA course you will:
• attend input sessions covering all aspects of English language teaching
• observe experienced teachers and learn through peer observation
• work collaboratively within a small teaching team
• benefit from directed lesson planning and tutorial support
• complete six hours of assessed teaching practice at two different levels
• get constructive feedback from experienced CELTA tutors and from your peers
• submit four assessed assignments (750-1000 words each)
- International Recognition And Quality Assurance.
- Gain Knowledge And Practical Teaching Skills.
- Learn In A Supportive Environment.