Cambridge English Center Boiko School is a new CELTA center that opens in the second biggest city of Ukraine
Our CELTA course gives you the essential skills and knowledge you need to teach English to adults and older teenagers. And through this program, you'll get hands-on teaching practice and observation of experienced teachers, applying your learning in the classroom with English language learners. The course has a minimum of 120 contact hours.
Outstanding graduates are encouraged to apply for work at our school. And we also can help find any sort of accommodation to suit the candidate's budget.
- Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
- Language analysis and awareness.
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing.
- Planning and resources for different teaching contexts.
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism.