Adelaide to Perth Camping & Wildlife Adventure

Are you a free spirited traveller looking for wild adventures and unique experiences? Then get off the usual tourist path and combine Australia's ultimate road trip with incredible wildlife encounters on this 10 day swag camping adventure!

This 10 day Adelaide to Perth Tour is a 4000km journey through some of Australia's most diverse and wild landscapes allowing you to experience everything from the outback to ancient forests. Encounter abundant native wildlife, hike through beautiful national parks and learn about indigenous culture. You'll be sleeping under the stars and discovering the real essence of Australia and the untouched wonders of our remote destinations. We promise authentic experiences, world class wildlife encounters and a level of service that will amaze and enrich you.

This is the real Australia, let us show it to you!

• Extreme diversity in landscapes - The Real Australia
  • Get up close and personal with native wildlife in its own environment
  • Incredible hikes in National Parks
  • Swim with wild sea lions and dolphins
  • Swim at some of the best beaches in the world and have them all to yourself

• Staff 10
  • Organization 9.8
marjolein

one word: AMAZING!

The Adelaide to Perth tour was in one word: amazing! :) We had so much fun and the guide was fantastic. She knew what she was doing, was an amazing cook and just great fun to be around.

The sight we visited during the tour were amazingly beautiful. Cape Le Grand for example was even the most beautiful place I have ever been to. There also was plenty of wildlife to spot during the tour. We saw kangaroos, emus, wombats, koalas and lots of other animals. Another high light for me was that you actually meet the owners and go to their place and see how they live. Coodlie Park is a great place and if you have time you should just go for a walk on the farm.

The company itself was really good too. They answered all my questions and helped me out a lot.

Sterre

Best trip ever

Traveling 9 days from Perth to Adelaide couldn’t have been more spectacular, all the hidden gems you visit are truly incredible. I never expected these remote parts of Australia to have such beautiful beaches (hellfire bay, twillight cove, lucky bay were my absolute favourites) and than there were so many good hikes up the mountains (East mt Barron, Frenchmans peak) that will leave you yet again with amazement. Swag camping was pretty new to me but it’s so fun and comfortable! And being able to watch the stars at night was incredible. And than in the morning you can see all the koalas, kangaroos and emus from your bed, how goods that! Besides all the nature and camping highlights the other activities we did were also beyond amazing, we went swimming with the dolphins and sea lions (in the wild) and this was the best day ever!! And also the sandboarding and all the card games we played around the campfires were so much fun!
And than of course our tour guide Amanda was the best tour guide we could’ve asked for, she is so passionate and knowledgeable about her job and that just makes it all more special, keep up the good work girl!
Thanks to everyone at Nullarbor travellers for giving me this unreal experience, I’ll be back soon!

Lisa

Best Trip Ever!!!

Just returned from the 9 day Perth to Adelaide tour and have to say it was the best tour I've ever been on. Each place we visited went far above any expectations I had before the trip! We were able to see so many beautiful and remote spots of Western and South Australia, with almost nobody around us!!! Twilight Beach, Cape Le Grande National Park, crossing the Nullarbor and Mikkira Koala Park Campground were definitely highlights of my trip, but swimming with the sea lions and dolphins was a highlight of my life. Special shoutout to Amanda who was the best tour guide I could have asked for and made sure each and every one of us was having the best time no matter what our interests were. Nothing but amazing things to say about this trip and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone!! THANK YOU NULLARBOR TRAVELLER!

Nothing to improve on this tour, as everything is absolutely perfect! Keep it up Nullarbor :)
Min

Just an awesome trip off the beaten track!

I did the Adelaide to Perth tour in February and had the most fun ever! I got to meet lots of people from all over the world which made the experience even better. The sights visited and the activities you do are just a one in a lifetime and i am very lucky to have done it. My special places were Cape le Grand National Park and Coodlie Park. Both places are beautiful but the people and owners you will meet at Coodlie Park are such fun and loving people who put all the effort in the business. It was great to sleep under the stars and swim with the sea lions and dolphins, as well as getting to experience a bit of the indigenous culture as well at Koomal Dreaming. This trip is one that i will never forget, as crossing the Nullarbor is such an amazing and impressive experience, with all the people, activities, fun tour guide.

This program is already at its best. Just keep it as it is now.
Sandra

one of a lifetime experience

If I recommend a tour in Australia I would say the tour from Adelaide to Perth and back! Loved the sights you see along the way like Lucky bay, with kangaroos on the beach, wave rock, and Koomal dreaming! It was my first time sleeping in a swag which was scary but in the end, the best part (a swag is a canvas sleeping bag). Sleeping under the stars, best camp television you can get. Traveling together with amazing people. Loved their stories and made the best mates for the rest of my life. The optional experiences are one of the best highlights of the tour as swimming with the sealions & dolphins (I got a sweet kiss from one of the sealions) and the cage dive with the great whites. AMAZING to see these creatures in their own environment! (in a cage ;P) and a great plus is Coodlie Park were you have a BBQ and campfire and a beautiful BUCKETshower. If you want to know what I mean with a bucketshower or how swaghuts look like? Just see it for yourself and BOOK a tour with Nullarbor traveller. Or have a look at their website or facebook page ;)

Alexandra

Best experience ever!!

I was not familiar with this part of Australia but it has exceeded my expectations in so many ways! There is not much tourism here what makes is much more special! This is just a great tour which shows you all the beautiful things you can find between Adelaide and Perth, and believe me there is so much to see! You will see the real Australia and have amazing experiences like swimming with wild dolphins and sealions! The swags, where you will be sleeping in, are just amazing! You will be sleeping under the stars and between the wildlife! Just the overal experience of camping is the best way to go and something i have never experienced before! This tour is just amazing! I would recommend it to everyone! Go of the beaten track and just discover this beautiful part of Australia! :)

About Nullarbor Traveller

Nullarbor Traveller is an adventure tour company showcasing the spectacular
and remote destinations between Adelaide in South Australia and Perth in Western Australia. Destinations that feature some of the best beaches, national parks and wildlife...