- Sunshine Coast
- Great Barrier Reef
- Gold Coast
- Byron Bay
View Other Details
WWOOF members self fund all visa &travel costs to and from Australia as well as travel costs between WWOOF Hosts. WWOOF Hosts provide all meals & accommodation in exchange for 4-6 hours of volunteering each day (maximum 38 hours in any 7 days), hours vary from Host to Host & season to season. WWOOF also known as Willing Workers on Organic Farms.
WWOOF is a Volunteer membership program. WWOOFers travel Australia volunteering on organic farms in exchange for all meals & accommodation. WWOOF hosts all over Australia to choose from, a great variety of properties, practicing biodynamics, organics & permaculture. Make lasting friendships while learning about organics. WWOOFers need a *Working Holiday, *Tourist or *Student visa before they join unless Australian/NZ residents. *Visas not available if borders closed due to COVID. Borders open soon, 2022 looks promising!
Leave the tourist trail & see the real Australia, visit unique places off the beaten track, meet the locals, save on travel expenses, add skills to your resume, improve your English & offset your carbon travel footprint!
WWOOF MISSION STATEMENT:
WWOOF is a worldwide movement linking volunteers with organic farmers & growers to promote cultural and educational experiences based on trust & non-monetary exchanges, helping to build a sustainable global community.
- Eco-travel: Offset your carbon footprint by volunteering on an Organic farm
- LLOOF: Living and Learning on Organic Farms
- All food and lodgings are provided, saving money and making your travel funds last longer
- Volunteering is a fantastic way to learn new skills and looks great on your Resume or CV
- Get off the regular Tourist routes and see the REAL Australia and stay with REAL Australians.
Reduce your carbon footprint and leave a positive and lasting impression on your choice of Organic WWOOF Host Properties, Australia wide.