WWOOF is a Volunteer membership program. WWOOFers travel Australia volunteering on organic farms in exchange for all meals and accommodation. There are WWOOF hosts all over Australia to choose from, a great variety of properties and people, practicing biodynamics, organics and permaculture. Make lasting friendships while you learn about organics. WWOOF Members need a Working Holiday, Tourist or Student visa before they join unless they are Australian residents.
Leave the tourist trail and see the real Australia, visit unique places off the beaten track, meet the locals, save on travel expenses, add skills to your resume, improve your English and offset your carbon travel footprint at the same time!
WWOOF MISSION STATEMENT:
WWOOF is a worldwide movement linking volunteers with organic farmers and growers to promote cultural and educational experiences based on trust and non-monetary exchanges, helping to build a sustainable global community.
- Eco-travel: Offset your carbon footprint by volunteering on an Organic farm
- LLOOF: Living and Learning on Organic Farms
- All food and lodgings are provided, saving money and making your travel funds last longer
- Volunteering is a fantastic way to learn new skills and looks great on your Resume or CV
- Get off the regular Touris routes and see the REAL Australia and stay with REAL Australians.