WWOOFing in Australia - World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms

WWOOF is a Volunteer membership program. WWOOFers travel Australia volunteering on organic farms in exchange for all meals & accommodation. There are WWOOF hosts all over Australia to choose from, a great variety of properties and people, practicing biodynamics, organics & permaculture. Make lasting friendships while you learn about organics. WWOOF Members need a *Working Holiday, *Tourist or *Student visa before they join unless Australian/NZ residents. *Visas not available if borders closed due to COVID.

Leave the tourist trail & see the real Australia, visit unique places off the beaten track, meet the locals, save on travel expenses, add skills to your resume, improve your English & offset your carbon travel footprint at the same time!

WWOOF MISSION STATEMENT:
WWOOF is a worldwide movement linking volunteers with organic farmers & growers to promote cultural and educational experiences based on trust & non-monetary exchanges, helping to build a sustainable global community.

• Eco-travel: Offset your carbon footprint by volunteering on an Organic farm
  • LLOOF: Living and Learning on Organic Farms
  • All food and lodgings are provided, saving money and making your travel funds last longer
  • Volunteering is a fantastic way to learn new skills and looks great on your Resume or CV
  • Get off the regular Touris routes and see the REAL Australia and stay with REAL Australians.

Impact

Reduce your carbon footprint and leave a positive and lasting impression on your choice of Organic WWOOF Host Properties, Australia wide.

Hi Lucy, If you want to go WWOOFing in Australia you can join on a Dual WWOOF membership to include your daughter on your membership. For more information, see https://wwoof.com.au/volunteer/

Traci

WWOOFing is such an amazing way to travel and volunteer in Australia!

! had the best experience of my life WWOOFing!
Wonderful, kind, knowledgeable hosts teach organic growing techniques. Passionate with love of the planet & passing on skills & techniques.
I learned how to plant trees, make compost, grow food, feed and care for sheep, alpacas, chooks, pigs and cows. I milked for the first time of my life and we cooked several delicious dishes with fresh organic ingredients.
I also met other WWOOFers who became friends and with whom I travelled between Hosts.
I wholeheartedly recommend WWOOFing as a fantastic way to trave, meet local people, share their lives for a while and make lifelong friends.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
I would have joined WWOOF earlier so I had more time to plan my trip ad fit in more amazing hosts. Some sounded so good but I ran out of time to visit all of the ones I would have liked to meet.