WWOOF is a Volunteer membership program. WWOOFers travel Australia volunteering on organic farms in exchange for all meals & accommodation. There are WWOOF hosts all over Australia to choose from, a great variety of properties and people, practicing biodynamics, organics & permaculture. Make lasting friendships while you learn about organics. WWOOF Members need a *Working Holiday, *Tourist or *Student visa before they join unless Australian/NZ residents. *Visas not available if borders closed due to COVID.
Leave the tourist trail & see the real Australia, visit unique places off the beaten track, meet the locals, save on travel expenses, add skills to your resume, improve your English & offset your carbon travel footprint at the same time!
WWOOF MISSION STATEMENT:
WWOOF is a worldwide movement linking volunteers with organic farmers & growers to promote cultural and educational experiences based on trust & non-monetary exchanges, helping to build a sustainable global community.
- Eco-travel: Offset your carbon footprint by volunteering on an Organic farm
- LLOOF: Living and Learning on Organic Farms
- All food and lodgings are provided, saving money and making your travel funds last longer
- Volunteering is a fantastic way to learn new skills and looks great on your Resume or CV
- Get off the regular Touris routes and see the REAL Australia and stay with REAL Australians.
Reduce your carbon footprint and leave a positive and lasting impression on your choice of Organic WWOOF Host Properties, Australia wide.