Kaya Volunteer Programs in Bolivia

Kaya Responsible Travel is looking for volunteers to join them in Bolivia. Sadly, Bolivia is one of the poorest countries in South America and it's people are in need of assistance. Therefore, the help of volunteers is of the utmost importance to Bolivia communities. We offer a great many volunteering projects in La Paz ranging from Veterinary Internships, Construction and Animal Welfare and Sports Coaching to working in a Children's Centre managed entirely by local families.

We look forward to having you join us on one of our many volunteer programs in Bolivia!

Please note that project availability can change frequently. Please check our website for the latest updates.

Vicky

Consipe School for disabled children - Bolivia

I worked at the school Consipe in Cochabamba everyday 8:30 while 12:00 (you can work the afternoons if you wish but I was teaching English). The school was fantastic and the Director is lovely, I had the most amazing time. Our host family were so welcoming and supportive. Kaya were good at organising everything, however, we could have recieved more support from our volunteer co-ordinator based in Bolivia.

About Kaya Responsible Travel

The idea behind Kaya is to bring together the quality and impact of grass roots projects with the breadth of choice, quality of structure and organization and level of service that enables everyone the opportunity to contribute to positive action and...