View Other Details
GoEco offers the best wildlife programs in Ecuador, which is now open to volunteers! Volunteer at one of the largest sea turtle hospitals in South America or support a dedicated wildlife sanctuary deep in the Amazon jungle. You can also join our special community and teaching program to support children that have been affected by an earthquake.
- Learn about the methods used to rehabilitate different species of animals
- Work hands-on with sea turtle rehabilitation
- Work Work hands-on with Amazonian wildlife under the professional guidence
- Empower kids with group activities and lessons
- Join our famous Spanish culture weeks before you volunteer
Volunteer to help local staff rescue and treat injured sea turtles at the only rescue center on the Pacific coast of Ecuador. Live in the vibrant town of Puerto Lopez and enjoy the many beaches and natural parks during your free time.
Volunteer for a dedicated center that rescues threatened wildlife. Experience the Amazon rainforest and help with the rehabilitation of injured animals.
This is an opportunity to support youth who have limited access to educational resources. As a volunteer, you will live in a traditional fishing village, bond with locals, and exchange culture in this enriching experience.
Join GoEco in the Galápagos and help care for ancient, giant tortoises and sea turtle nest conservation!