- El Salvador
View Other Details
Teaching You El Salvador offers a space for people to volunteer by teaching English to students from the 1st grade to 6th grade.
Schools often teach English only from the 7th grade hence Teaching You aims to fill the gap and help students build their foundation with classes taught by volunteers.
School Year (Jan - Nov)
- Morning sessions
- Monday to Thursday
- Maximum of 3 or 4 hours of teaching per day
Summer School (Nov)
- 2 weeks of interactive recap of all topic taught during the year
- Only for selected students with exemplary grades and behavior
- Classes conducted in the mornings
Volunteers can travel in El Salvador or to nearby countries (Guatemala or Nicaragua) during their free time. There are a variety of places such as the beach, mountains, and volcanoes that volunteers can visit.
- Unique teaching experience for volunteers with direct involvement in the class
- Cultural exchange opportunities through interactions with the local community - students, teachers, host families and neighbors)
- Making a difference in someone's life by imparting English language skills
- Dedicated support system from our staff at Teaching You