India is a large and incredibly diverse country. Kaya Responsible Travel offer volunteer projects in Jaipur and Goa, two destinations that couldn't be more different. Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, is known as 'The Pink City' based on its iconic pink palace complex. Goa on the other hand lies on the west coast, and has beautiful stretches of beach and palm trees.
India is a country still experiencing high levels of poverty, and a lack of access to quality education and healthcare for thousands. Kaya Responsible Travel have a range of projects designed to give you an insight into Indian life and culture. You could volunteer in health care, teaching, community development, or women's empowerment. There is a project suited to everyone based on your skills, passions, and travel plans.
- Help with the provision of child care to disadvantaged children
- Work in women's empowerment and help to challenge the problems women in India face today
- Join the Experience India Tour over 10 or 14 nights, see incredible sights, immerse yourself in the real India and get a taste of volunteering
- Teach children in India, and immerse yourself in the local community and create incredible friendships
- Help to improve the lives of people living in poverty, and experience this stunningly vibrant country