Volunteer to assist Panadavgad Rural Action Group. The rural community of Pandavgad near Wai, in the Indian state of Maharashtra, is in need of help. It may seem ideal. Naturally living off of the land. Surrounded by nature every day. No alarm clock but the sounds of nature…
Well, the reality is different. Many of the people here are living a hand-to-mouth existence. They are working for food, clothes and the roof over their head. Communities need more than this.
There is much work to do here…
- Work with an international team.
- Off the track - wonderful location.
- Learn - off grid sustainable building methods.
- Make a difference. You will change lives, you will change yourself.
- We ask for nothing but your time and effort.
You are here to make a change. Not sit around, being all new age. Join in, get up. Make a change.