Young Changemakers Program is a 12 week virtual part time program. The program is a combination of workshops, curated readings, training and hands on experience working closely with organisations that are alleviating poverty in India. The program will equip participants with the skills and experience to work in a complex environment and in partnership with inspiring social enterprises from varied backgrounds.
Over 3 months, you’ll work closely with innovative enterprises focused around travel, education, women empowerment, poverty alleviation and much more. The program will cover interlinked topics that will relate back to your interests, passions and skills, providing you with once-in-a-lifetime experience and skills acquisition.
Week 1 : Induction , Health & Safety briefing and Design Challenge
Week 2 -4 : Research Design & Field Research
Week 5-10 : Field Testing & Live Feedback
Week 11-12 : Final Presentation with live panel,report Submission
- Action Projects & Design Challenge
- Field visits to grassroots organisations
- Workshops - design thinking, business model canvas
- Presentation to a panel of judges
- Make an Impact
By assisting the organizations you will be part of the process to empower people from low-income communities who have limited access to education and information. This not only impacts individuals but their dependents and future generations too.
- Ability to think globally and consider issues from a variety of perspectives
- Apply international standards in an emerging economy
- Recognize the importance of cultural diversity
- Workplace learning
- Develop an intercultural and international perspective
- Create your social footprint