Our program in India was created for people who have a passion for global mental health and who are keen to explore how ancient Eastern methods like yoga and meditation can work harmoniously with modern medicine to promote positive mental well-being.
The program, comprised of two parts over two weeks, combines five days of unparalleled insight into global mental health treatment with a further six days exploring Southern India to provide greater context and understanding to your learning.
- Training, talks and trips
- In depth learning from mental health professionals
- An intensely immersive cross-cultural experience
- An education in global mental health
- A professional reference and certificate of learning