When you volunteer in Bali, you are helping transform developing communities. With over 30 years of experience, we help you connect with people and create a more responsible planet. Your volunteer fees are enabling full-time employment, education, increased standard of living, new insights and opportunities for the local people.
We focus on meaningful projects with low fees from US$295. Projects include;
- Nutrition & Public Health Outreach - Seraya (beach)
- Healthcare education (Ubud & Lombok)
- Kindergarten & Primary school English teaching - Ubud & Lombok
- Community construction & renovations - Ubud & Lombok
- Turtle Conservation (Nusa Penida)
- Environmental conservation & Education (Ubud)
- Stray dog rehabilitation (Ubud)
- Adventure travel week
- 30+ Years Experience - Non Profit Org & Charity
- Quality & Affordable Projects (the longer you stay, the cheaper it is each week)
- 3 Separate Locations in Bali & the un-trekked island of Lombok
- Responsible, Immersive & Meaningful Projects
- Over 25,000 Volunteers placed worldwide
Travel with purpose off the beaten path in Bali and help combat malnutrition and public health issues in beachside villages in North East Bali. For those with backgrounds or education in nutrition & dietetics, nursing, medicine, physiotherapy, holistic care and community health you'll work as part of a team of volunteers North East Bali (off the beaten path) providing free health assessments and related services to the local people. You'll have guidance & support from a qualified practitioner.
It can be heartbreaking to see stray dogs starving and suffering from malnutrition & disease. Unfortunately, many Asian cultures do not hold dogs to the same esteem as western cultures. Help local animal shelters in Bali rehabilitate our canine friends.