Basketball Coaching for Kids - Dublin.

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from Agape Adventures.

These are very unique projects which gives you the opportunity to utilize your sporting skills in order to encourage & inspire young lives in Dublin’s deprived areas. Ireland needs your energy and enthusiasm! The focus of these projects is to recognize that every child is a winner – just as they are! It’s a community-minded initiative that uses a Christian ethos to improve the mind, body and spirit of the people they serve. The teams aim is to create positive memories for children and their families as they journey through life together,building today’s Irish youth into tomorrow’s leaders!

Included: Accommodation; Food; Training; 24/7 support; Visa; Adventure Package.

TS

Dreaming Big

I do not regret a single day of my experience! I loved the city, where I lived, my job, and especially the people. I was given a few options of where I wanted to live, and I chose to live in City Centre where I could walk around on my days off. I rode a bike to/from work on most days, about a 45 min bike ride, which kept me active and in shape. I had a 5 day work week and 2 days off, which allowed me to discover the city and I was able to take a few trips to other parts of the beautiful country. I worked with an amazing team and had a blast working with the kids in the community. I left feeling rejuvenated and inspired and I did not want to say goodbye.