Volunteer in Israel and see how you can make a difference! GoEco was created by experienced volunteers for people who are eager to travel and contribute to the community, wildlife and environment they visit. Join us in Israel for a wide variety of programs!
- Creating Safe Spaces for At-Risk Youth: Volunteer at a local school for at-risk youth and teach them the responsibility of horticultural methods.
- Mountain Eco Lodge: Explore the beautiful northern region of Israel while learning the process of bio-farming and work alongside local carpenters and farmers to build sustainable buildings.
- Desert Eco Building: Learn how to build cabins, benches, sitting areas and so much more all using environmentally friendly building materials in this rewarding experience to the Israeli desert.
- Coral Reef Conservation: Join this project and become an integral part of the conservation effort to preserve the beautiful coral reefs of the Red Sea and Eilat beaches.
- Desert Alpaca Farm: Volunteer at this project that directly combines agriculture and tourism for a fun and exciting experience by helping take care of the animals and guests on the farm.
- Desert Wildlife Program: Learn about the diverse species that live in the beautiful Arava desert by assisting local wildlife authorities in repopulating the nature reserve.
- Social Food Program in Tel Aviv: Join this project for an enriching experience that collects, organizes and distributes food and household supplies to the underprivileged in the Tel Aviv-Jaffa region.
- Vegan Bakery Internship: Learn how to make healthy, delicious vegan pastries and desserts from an experienced vegan pastry chef while enjoying the vibrant city of Tel Aviv.