Join us as a medical or non-medical volunteer to end cervical cancer around the world. Our volunteers are vital to ensuring our program success. You will help during clinic screening days either in patient registration, clinic flow, organization, screening stations, or patient education.
CureCervicalCancer is US-based 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to the early detection and treatment of cervical cancer.
Since 2013, CCC screened over 130,000 women, treated nearly 8,000 women, trained more than 600 healthcare professionals and 150 community health volunteers, and established 100 sustainable "See and Treat" clinics. Our network of clinics operates in nine different countries.
- Prevent cervical cancer around the globe for women who need it most.
- Support relationships with ground partners and local governments for sustainability
- Educate women on how to prevent cervical cancer.
- Empower women and local communities through information sharing.
- Learn about new cultures, people, and gain an understanding of humanitarian work.
You will have an immediate impact on cervical cancer prevention, knowledge sharing, and building human relationships.