Volunteer with Street Child, Liberia and play a vital part in an innovative program to improve access to education for some of the world's most vulnerable children.
Street Child’s approach is underpinned by our global vision that all children have the right to a quality education. Our vision for Liberia is a Liberia where all children have the opportunity to access an excellent education that enables them to fulfill their potential and contribute to the progress of the nation. In September Street Child launched its Flagship Academies, operating schools across three counties under the Government of Liberia’s Partnership Schools program. As a volunteer, you will be part of an exciting stage of the organization’s growth, and will be working closely with the Street Child of Liberia team to support our programs.
Teaching & Learning Volunteer
For in-depth descriptions of each position, visit our website!
- A unique role with high responsibility from the start & opportunity to leave a lasting impact
- Get stuck into development work & support the world's first 'Partnerships Schools Program'
- Build relationships with the Liberian people & immerse yourself in their beautiful land & culture
- Work closely alongside our local staff, partners & fellow international volunteers
- Contribute to your own professional and personal development