Teaching, Homestay, Agriculture Combo Volunteering

This project begins at Annapurna Circuit Trekking. After reaching Khudi, you will be transferred to village called Gairan Gaun where Laxmi will be there to welcome you. The area is around 800 meter height from sea level and offers the fertile land, jungle, a small school, library, most of the houses have bio diversity gas for cooking food and are run by Buffalo dung.

All people here work hard to run their life. The village has basic amenities: cable television, clean toilets and bathrooms, etc.

Bartosz

One of my greatest life experiences

I did a 3 weeks volunteer (teaching and helping in village)
This company offers you something incredible. You can meet a completely different culture, you can really experience how it is on the other side of the planet. You will never experience that during any organised trip. During this volunteer I truely felt useful, I felt ABSOLUTELY safe (even tho i was afraid at the begining, I was only 18 at that time), the organiser made his best so I felt comfortable and safe. They really care about every volunteer that comes to them. And apart all of this, it's much cheaper than others.
I fully recommend this company,
Bartek