Each year we recruit between 12-14 international volunteers whose main role will be to provide leadership of Outdoor Activities to young people.
During their time at Greenhill, volunteers will be encouraged to experience the opportunities that our local environment provides.
All volunteers currently live in shared accommodation within the centre grounds and will enjoy meeting new people and making lasting friendships.
- Get trained as an outdoor instructor doing activities such as climbing, abseiling, bouldering, zipline plus many more
- Improve your communication, co-operation, self esteem and confidence by becoming a volunteer
- Get to live and work with international volunteers from all over the world
- Improve your English language skills
- Our site is unique with the mountains behind and sea in front