Fighting with the poor program offers studying which consists of a range of intense and spirited activities, theoretical studies and experiences that constitute the sum of learning. After study period you're off to travel period where you will be making investigations, meeting people, visiting their workplaces, understanding their problems, meeting their culture and values. In the project work in Africa or India takes place in cooperation with Humana People to People. In this period you can work at: educating teachers for rural areas, schools for street children, sanitation and hygiene in rural areas, tree planting campaigns - as one of the examples.
For final conclusion you will come back to Norway with your team to share your experiences with other teams in the school. Showing, telling, exchanging experiences and making it common knowledge.
6 months - Study
3 months - Travel
6 months - Volunteer
3 months - Conclusion
- Travel with your international team
- Volunteer abroad together with you team in Africa or Asia
- Meet like-minded people from all over the world
- Option to fundraise costs of the program
- Seek for new adventures and life-changing experiences