Blessed with creative skills and talent? Use these for a good cause to go abroad with Idol Hands for a mural arts residency program like no other!
Highly enriching and personally satisfying, it allows you to experience the warm culture and rich environment of Panama while channeling inspiration from new experiences to collaborate on a large-scale public mural with up to seven other artists from around the globe and one professional leading artist.
Program fee covers all required materials for the project as well as additional accommodations for travel and leisure, as outlined on the program site link.
- Experience the Panama way of life and take time to be inspired by the town and its inhabitants, the sea and nature.
- Use your talents for good and create a lively mural to be enjoyed by new friends abroad.
- Create unforgettable memories while enjoying the natural wonders of sunny and warm Panama.
- Enjoy life on the water and some of the best surf spots in Central America.
- Practice your Spanish while fishing, kayaking, or eating with the locals!
Go Abroad with Idol Hands and have the unique opportunity to positively impact the town you'll be traveling to by painting a public mural inspired by the community, for the community of Bocas del Toro! Escape with us to paradise this winter as we work in partner with Give & Surf.
Give & Surf is "a locally embedded 501(c)3 non-profit organization that operates year-round providing sustainable support to the local communities of Bocas del Toro, Panama. We are a family of staff members, volunteers, community members, parents, students, and teachers connected by our mutual passion to achieve positive change for indigenous communities of Bocas del Toro, Panama. We are not seeking to have a small impact on the greatest number possible. Instead, our approach has always been to have a deep, long-lasting, sustainable impact within the small communities we serve."