The Atelier Aquatic SEA change programme (Scientific research, Environmental education, Aquatic Action) is designed to bring all our NGO projects together for maximum impact in positive change for healthy diverse Oceans and sustainable development for our communities.
Atelier Aquatic Projects:
• Scientific Research
• Community Engagement
• Creative Participation
The Atelier Aquatic SEA Change programme is supporting United Nations Sustainable Development Goal 14; Life Below Water.
A residential 4 week programme in a paradise location in Palawan, Philippines, "The most beautiful island in the world". Learn about conserving Port Barton Marine Park and all it's inhabitants. Enjoy and contribute to the warmth of the community through creative action.
Week 1; Marine life Education and Awareness
Week 2; Scientific Research
Week 3; Community Engagement
Week 4; Creative Participation
Internships are considered on enquiry, please visit our website and get in contact.
- Scientific Coral Reef Surveys to support international knowledge and local governmental action
- Underwater Photography and Post-Production Editing Tuition
- Marine life ID and creation of educational resources and creation of environmental public arts projects and Community Participation
- Permaculture projects at The Overlook
- Spacious Glamping Tipi Style Accommodation in pristine jungle location with amazing Ocean views at The Overlook Port Barton.
The Atelier Aquatic SEA change programme (Scientific research, Environmental education, Aquatic Action) is designed to bring all the Atelier Aquatic projects together for maximum impact in positive change for healthy diverse Oceans and sustainable development for dependant communities.
“What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” - Jane Goodall