Although farming and fishing are considered primary sources of income and commerce in the Philippines, it is surprisingly becoming one of the neglected professions, especially for the young generation. If this trend continues, it will significantly affect the economic stability of the Philippines. This programme enables volunteers to participate in advocating for sustainable farming through model farm projects, island green movement, garden classroom, and social entrepreneurial ventures.
- Raise awareness on sustainable farming through writing articles and blog entries
- Conduct community visits and data gathering
- Assist in the farms and Support in the media and communication channels
- Co-lead programmes and events
- Sustainable and Ethical Farming
- Non-profit brand messaging
- Increased knowledge and appreciation of different cultures