Join GoEco on any of our incredible projects that give you hands-on experience with animals! Many of our projects allow you to gain experience in research, data collection, and enjoy hands-on experiences with the animals! These projects are great options for students of veterinary science.
- Animal Rescue and Conservation: Many of the wild animals in Costa Rica have suffered from habitat destruction, poaching, and lack of wildlife protection, which has threatened many of the animals’ survival. The project works with the Wildlife Rescue Center and the Paradero Animal Rescue Center to help protect the wildlife. Volunteers will have a variety of responsibilities such as preparing food, cleaning enclosures, and maintaining the trails.
- Big Cat Conservation: Volunteer with big cats in South Africa, assisting in facilities maintenance, veterinary tasks, and more.
- Pre-Vet Wildlife Internship: Gain hands-on experience with wildlife, livestock and domestic animals while learning about animal health and management, game capture, biodiversity and more at this project designed.
- Animal Rescue & Veterinarian Shelter: Work with local vets at an animal shelter which rescues and rehabilitates abandoned or abused cats and dogs with the aim of finding each one a new, loving home.
- Animal Rescue and Veterinary Assistance: Help in the rescue and treatment of cats and dogs that lack the necessary care from their owners. Gain hands-on experience in the veterinary field while raising awareness about appropriate pet-care practices.