View Other Details
Become involved in nature conservation in Southwest Europe and get to know beautiful Spain by safeguarding the natural, cultural and aesthetic worth of the Valencia region!
This conservation program unfolds its work in two project areas: Valencia and Denia. When joining the Valencia project, you will mostly be active within the Albufera Nature Reserve. In this ecologically significant wetland area, you and your team will actively contribute to conserving this special habitat by reforestation, alien plant removal, data collection, etc. These measures are important when it comes to reducing the environmental impact of agriculture and tourism in the region.
The Denia project is working on the conservation of marine ecosystems on Cape San Antonio. Based in the idyllic fishing port of Denia, you will work on magnificent beaches in the surrounding area. As part of your daily tasks, you will learn diving and snorkeling, working towards the conservation of the marine ecosystems.
- Become actively involved nature conservation in beautiful Spain.
- Learn more about conservation measures and techniques.
- Immerse yourself into beautiful natural areas.
- Get to know the country’s natural and cultural highlights on weekend excursions.
- Improve your foreign language skills in a nearby language school.