- Sri Lanka
View Other Details
Think of Sri Lanka and the first things that come to mind are tea, culture and wildlife and that's what we bring to you in this itinerary. By incorporating visits to the Elephant Orphanage, Cultural hub of Kandy, Tea Plantations of Nuwara Elliya and the coastal town of Galle you will find this trip an ideal introduction to the highlights of this island paradise. We have four itineraries for your choice: Cultural Immersion / Community Traveling / Country Experience / Coastal Experience
To start the program, participants should be a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 15 persons.
The duration is for 16 days.
- Engage with Buddhist religious activities by visiting a Buddhist temple.
- Evening city tour in Galle .
- visit to a Rain forest and engage with tree planting activity.
- visit Dunhinda waterfalls.
- BBQ session . Accommodation in Badulla at guest houses / home stays.
To bring one’s skills, experience and knowledge and put them into local setting by engaging in different programmes to each destinations.