- Sri Lanka
View Other Details
- Orientation about project, country, and rules
- Accommodation (tri/dual sharing in a service apartment or with a welcoming host family)
- All meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner). Authentic Sri Lankan Meals
- Project transportation
- English speaking project manager to assist
- In-country 24/7 emergency support if necessary
- Travel support in Sri Lanka
- Certificate of Volunteering
Registration fee is only $149 and covers marketing costs, pre-placement support from our staff, a complete country information guide, volunteer training booklet, fundraising guides and tips, administration costs, travel costs to run inspection visits in all locations, communication costs, and office staff.
Iko Poran offers exciting, safe and affordable volunteer programs in 3 locations: Badulla, Galle & Wattala.
Our variety of authentic programs includes:
- Childcare in a Kindergarten
- Child Development in a School for Blind or Deaf
- Dance with Disabled Children and Youth
- Sea Turtle Conservation
- Pre Medical Observation Internship
- Clinical Psychology
- Special Buddhist Meditation
Our programs offer the opportunity to cause a real impact while visiting a wonderful destination that has everything in the same place: a smiling sun all year round, golden beaches, ancient cities, exciting safaris, colorful culture, adventure sport & lovely welcoming people.
- Available all year round
- Start dates: 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month
- Most affordable program fees from only U$ 220
- 3 meals per day and accommodation included
- Cheapest registration fee
We are a non-profit organization based in Brazil. a volunteer organization that works with volunteer organizations.
- Volunteerism should not be expensive for the ones with good hearts that want to lend a hand.
- Only international volunteer organization based in a developing country that also runs its own developing projects. Most of other providers are profit-oriented traveling companies based in First World nations.
- Most affordable registration ($149) and program fees, starting at $330 for 2 weeks; no transfer fees on top.
- Volunteers receive an orientation upon arrival & full support from local team.
- We are not targeting any surplus revenues. All money charged is used to further achieve our mission and contribute to our local programs!
Volunteering with Iko Poran in Sri Lanka gives you the opportunity to do your bit to help improve the lives of people living in underprivileged sectors of society or conservation of sea turtles.