- Free Accommodation in Volunteer Share House (Bills not included but usually around US$10 per week))
- 3- 6 month Volunteer Visa Documentation Provided (US$80 payable by volunteer)
- Volunteer House is 10 minutes walk to the beach and 5 minutes to shops and restaurants, and 1 minute walk to the school.
- Minimum of 4 hours work a day at the school to join the program. Plenty of time to enjoy Island life!
- Experience life for children and teachers in an island school filled with a mix of cultures and backgrounds
We are a small not for profit school on the island of Koh Tao in Thailand. We are made up of children from the ages of 1 year to 12 years. The children are learning from both English and Thai curriculums. We use the IPC, Pearsons Active Learn and the Thai National Curriculum.
Although we have qualified teachers in place, we are in need of teaching assistants, carers, cleaners and extra hands! We also want the children to meet people from other cultures and backgrounds and learn from their skills and experience in their everyday life.
Most of the children speak 2-3 languages and come from Thailand, Myanmar or are Expat children living on the island.
Stay for 2 weeks to 3 months or longer!