View Other Details
With its unspoiled scenery and a fascinating richness in flora and fauna, Botswana is one of the last havens of nature in the world. It is home to the vast and dry Kalahari Desert as well as to the mighty Okavango Delta, the world’s largest inland delta.
When taking part in a game ranger training in Botswana, this awe-inspiring environment will be your new home – where you live and learn together with like-minded people from all over the world, where you are provided with essential environmental knowledge and where you acquire crucial guiding skills. Based in an unfenced camp, you and your team head out into the bush each day to understand the wilderness, always supported by an experienced guide. After taking an exam at the end of the course, you have the chance to obtain an official certificate.
- Immerse yourself into Botswana’s breathtaking wilderness
- Learn what it takes to be a field guide, surrounded by vast landscapes and wild animals
- Experience Botswana’s incredibly rich wildlife
- Live and learn as part of an international student group
- Obtain an official certificate at the end of your training