- South Africa
View Other Details
If you are interested in Southern Africa, an adventure seeker and outdoor enthusiast who would like to be more than a tourist and acquire new knowledge, Natucate gives you the chance to experience the African Bush in a more intense way.
Africa is ideally predestined for your particular wilderness experience programme on account of its climate, location, flora and fauna. Enjoy an exciting time in fascinating Kruger National Park, the magnificent Eastern Cape, incomparable Mashatu or the breathtaking Okavango Delta.
We offer a variety of educational wilderness courses in Southern Africa enabling students to gain valuable insights into the work of a field guide. You will learn how to read tracks and to observe wild animals in their natural habitat! Experienced guides and will be by your side to share their expert knowledge with you.
At the end of these courses you do a test to acquire a recognised FGASA-certificate which can help you to become a professional nature guide.
- Be part of a life-changing, educational wilderness programme
- Immerse yourself into unmatched locations
- Elephants, lions, leopards – witness wild animals in their natural habitat
- Learn with the help of experienced guides
- Obtain an official FGASA qualification at the end of the course