View Other Details
Minimum one month
Price includes 3 vegan meals a day
Hands on experience rewilding an abandoned granite mine at the Araucaria and Atlantic Forests. Activities includes:
•Collecting and planting seeds;
•Monitoring bird feeders;
•Documenting species on our iNaturalist and eBird pages;
•Building of a new agroforest;
•Participating in occasional animals reintroductions;
•Participating in wildfires prevention initiatives.
- Wildlife Reserve only 30 min from Curitiba (CWB) International Airport. Travel freely around the city and visit locations like the Itupava Trail, the Anhangava Mountain, Marumbi and Ilha do Mel.
- We are part of the Atlantic Forest Biosphere Reserve. Our Reserve connects Private Reserves with State Protected Areas.
- Our environmental restoration efforts started back in 1994. It goes beyond the limits of our Reserve, we also act at 60ha of other private reserves connected to us, as well at the Serra da Baitaca State Park (3,053.21 ha).
- Your stay will support our work.
- We have a fast 5G optic fiber internet, great food and accommodations.