The South America Journey

Start in Quito, Ecuador and end in Rio de Janeiro and explore the historic wonder of 7 more countries along the way! On this South American adventure, you'll spend 65 days seeing everything from Macchu Picchu to the Uyuni Salt Flats and parts of the Amazon rainforest.

On this incredible adventure you can explore the ancient ruins of Macchu Picchu in Peru, immerse yourself in the cosmopolitan culture of Buenos Aires, take in the wonder of Iguazu Falls, and chill on the beaches in Copacabana. If you've ever wanted to see all that South America has to offer, this is the trip for you!

David

Excellent adventure in brazil

I traveled all over the nation with south Amerixan journey. I met a ton of interesting people and had a chance to work on my Spanish and Portuguese. The beautiful scenery and amazing architecture I witnessed all made the trip well with the expense. I saw mountains and jungles and had a ridiculous amount of fun! Do not miss out on this program. You will indefinitely regret it for the rest of your life

About Gap 360

Gap years (and shorter trips) for Americans - we think it's about time. Whether you are pre-college, post-college, in between semesters or in between jobs, First Abroad offers a gap trip that fits your individual style, schedule and budget. Work in...