ATHENA Entrepreneurship Boot Camp for Women

ATHENA Entrepreneurship Boot Camp for Women

Athena is an 8-week life and entrepreneurship program designed to provide you with the resources, experiences, relationships, and mindsets necessary to begin your personal journey towards more self-reliance in an uncertain world. The program features intense discussion, challenging group activities on and off the campus, and a lot of learning from successful women.

We believe women can and will find that elusive path to independence and greatness. We want to act as catalyst, bringing together successful women from around the globe and providing valuable philosophical and practical tools to learn, grow, and do – together. Without connections between people, minds, or cultures, knowledge is dead. Athena exists to create those connections between future female leaders.

South America » Chile » Viña del Mar

Ally
Anaheim ca
Chapman University

Athena is awesome!

It's nice to know that there is a program out there that encourages women to challenge the system and be better versions of themselves. The boot camp is an unforgettable and life changing experience. I have a long way to go, but I wouldn't be the person I am without this program.

Athena is a new program, and we knew that going in. The curriculum was challenging, and the people were amazing. If they keep that up, the future looks bright.

Alexandra
New York
Stony Brook University

Good experience with Exosphere

I went to the Hydra II program with Exosphere in March 2015 and I have to say it was one of the greatest experiences I have ever had. The program was set up so that whether you are very experienced to clueless, like myself about entrepreneurship, it’s balanced because together with all the staff, lecturers, and participants we create, discuss, and collaborate with one another. I was with about 28 other people and I have to say they have become family to me; we cried, we laughed, we struggled and learned together. Each week had a theme which would help set the foundations to being independent in business. The diversity of backgrounds and experiences in the group made growing individually as well as learning a constant. At the conclusion of the 8 week program I felt like learned more in Chile than in my 4 year duration of University.

I think the most meaningful part was the community I established with the other participants. We all would come up with projects and several people within the two months collaborated together. There were 8 girls including myself and one day after talking we decided to write a book about impossible love stories from our own experiences and within the week had it up for publishing. This program really gave me the time, resources as well as the push to find what it is I enjoy most and start projects in them. Even 4 months after the end of the program I find myself taking on new challenges and all of the relationships I have made with the participants and staff are still there. If I could I would do this program again and I would suggest it to others who like a challenge, want a change in their life, or hope to gain a push in entrepreneurship. It made a major impact on my life and I have taken a much more independent approach on my career because of it.

There was a lot of communication but more feedback from the staff would always be appreciated.

Exosphere is a learning and problem-solving community, dedicated to leading a new generation of pioneers to bring positive change to the world through technology and social innovation.

We are a new kind of institution designed to play the roles that our now dysfunctional institutions are