View Other Details
You can upgrade to the SOCIAL and COMPLETE packages and also book extra accommodation at a studio apartment of high standards, and inexpensive German language lessons.
Berlin is a buzzing metropolis with an exciting cultural scene and vibrant multicultural vibes. It is a hotspot for artists and a magnet for young people from all over the world. Our Working Holiday program helps you to gain a foothold in this exciting city, to manage the inscrutable bureaucratic jungle, and to find a job! Make the most of your year of working holidays with our support package, including:
* 30 nights in a 1 bedroom studio apartment
* Assistance with your residence registration
* English and German speaking online support team
* Access to online resources to organize your stay such as booking flights, choosing an insurance, applying for the visa, packing list, job hunting, booking a German language course & much more!
The program is available to citizens of the European Union, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Israel, Hong Kong, Tawain, South Korea, Argentina, Uruguay and Chile, who are between 18-30 years old and for Canadians between 30-35 years.
- Save time and errors by getting accurate and recent information
- Travel Germany and other European countries during your Working Holiday and make new friends
- Take your chance and learn German! We can help you to sign up for an inexpensive German language course
- Comprehensive templates and forms for all administrative steps to manage the bureaucratic jungle
- Personalized online support services during your entire year in Germany